I work with a lot of stay-at-home mom’s and a lot of moms that are busy professionals, so I thought I would put together a blog post for the on the go mom. Below I’ve used a pencil skirt, a simple tee/tank, a chambray shirt, a good tote and a flat shoe to pull together a couple of easy (and stylish) look. These five pieces alone are great pieces that you should have in your closet.
Stylist Tips for the “On the Go” Mom
1) The Pencil Skirt – Pencil skirts are a great transitional piece to have in your closet. They can go from business to casual so easily! If you are a working mom, you can pair with a blazer and heels for work, and then switch into flats and a chambray shirt or denim jacket to transition your pencil skirt from business to casual.
2) Simple Tee/Tank – A few of these in neutrals (white, gray, black, tan) and in a few of your favorite colors are always good to have in the closet.
3) The Chambray Shirt – The chambray shirt is one of my personal favorite pieces right now. I love to pair with skirts (like the below), but I also love to pair with my white jeans or colored jeans.
4) Tote Bag – A good sized tote bag can serve multiple purposes. Handbag. Briefcase. Laptop holder. Diaper Bag….
5) Flat Shoe – Designers are making so many flat shoes that are both comfortable and cute these days! Win. Win. Feet feel good. Outfit looks great!