If your Thanksgiving dinner is all about family, football, and saving room for that extra piece of pumpkin pie, our “casual edit” is for you. We’ve outlined four comfy essentials, each based on an inspo Pinterest look, that will not only keep you trendy, but will also keep up with you all day long from chasing the kiddos to serving the sweet potatoes to snuggling with your loved ones.
For a casual Thanksgiving, we’re focusing on three styles each of (1) cozy cardigans, (2) printed blouses, (3) chunky scarves, and (4) knit sweaters. All perfect pieces for layering (because in the South, you never know what November weather will be!), and they add dimension to your outfit without the fuss.
Stay tuned for Part 2 later this week, when we give Thanksgiving dinner a formal spin.
Casual Thanksgiving Dinner
1. Intarsia Spotted Cardigan (neutral) by Rosie Neira from Anthropologie
2. Weekend Getaway Cardigan (grey) by Free People from Belk
3. High-Low Cardigan (dark grey) by Moth from Anthropologie
2. Bold Floral Print High Neck Top (multi) by Y.A.S. from Asos
3. Embroidered Net Top (multi) by Karen Kane from Belk
1. Fringed Wrap Scarf (camel) from Anthropologie
2. Perth Plaid Scarf (multi) by Shiraleah from Anthropologie
3. Pommed Cashmere Wrap (raspberry) by Captiva Cashmere from Anthropologie
1. Park City Pullover (terracotta) by Free People from Belk
2. Tina Turtleneck Pullover (grey) by Augden from Anthropologie
If you love our picks, but are just afraid you don’t have time to find them yourself, then reach out! We would love to help! We still have a few open shopping appointments between now and next Wednesday, and we would love to help you get your Thanksgiving look ready to go!