What is a Wardrobe Consultant?
We meet many people that are very interested in what we do, and most ask what all is involved. How do we transform our clients’ wardrobes? How do we maximize a classic piece’s potential for fashion-forward trendiness? We decided that it’s time to bring our readers a series of blog posts that will explain not only the services we offer here at Effortless Style, but that also explains why our clients are so thrilled with their closets after they’ve hired us.
At Effortless Style, each new client that we work with fills out a couple of forms (including a Style Quiz). Before we get started making any wardrobe inventories, we sit down with each individual client for a free consultation. Below are some of the questions we ask in order to get to know more about our clients, as well as determine the ideal services and/or packages that will best serve our clients’ needs. Every client is different, with his or her own unique style, so it’s very important to us to get to know our clients personally before we get started.
This first post is your starting point. These questions are for you:
1. Do you walk into a closet full of clothes every morning and think to yourself, “I have nothing to wear”?
2. Do you have difficulty pulling a look together with the right shoes and accessories?
3. Do you wear the same items over and over again?
4. Do you panic at the thought of having to find an outfit to wear to a special occasion (e.g. wedding, holiday party, corporate party, professional conference, etc)?
5. Are you a stay-at-home mom who feels like you’re always in sweats, while your other mom friends seem to look put-together?
6. Do you worry that your work/professional look isn’t up to par and might hold you back from moving up the career ladder?
7. Do you wear clothes that you feel aren’t really your style?
8. Do you hate to shop?
9. Do you love to shop, but lack the time to do so?
10. Do you find unworn clothes with tags still on them in your closet?
11. Do you buy pieces on clearance, but struggle with knowing how to incorporate them into your wardrobe?
12. Do you see seasonal trends in magazines, but wonder if you could actually pull them off?
13. Do you feel like you’re dressing too young or too old for your age?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these, a wardrobe consultant could definitely help you. To set up your free consultation with us, visit our contact page and send us a message today. We look forward to helping you achieve Effortless Style!