Ok gang, up next in our Father’s Day gift guide series are some fun picks that all sit under $100! Lots of bang for your buck on these options! And in case you missed day one of this series, you can find our under $50 favorites here.
Quick Drying Fabric Performance Shorts | Geo Print Swim Trunks | Board Shorts | Wrinkle-Resistant Linen Shirt | Hyperlight Slide Flip Flop | 20-Piece Deluxe Grill Set | Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker | Waterproof Flip Flop | Ladder Toss Game
Father’s Day Gift Guide – Gifts Under $100
- Vuori for the win again! Love these ponto shorts for the active guy in your life.
- You can’t have too many swim suits during the Summer months, and this applies to our guys too! These Ted Baker swim trunks are so good looking!
- I agree with Katie on her sentiment – no such thing as too many swim suits, even for the guys! This brand is one of my husband’s favorite swim trunks brand! Love these board shorts for an active day at the beach.
- What’s better than a linen shirt? A linen shirt that is wrinkle resistant, and this one fits the bill!
- Peter Millar shoes are some of my husband’s favorites. These flip flops come in 4 different colors. He will be able to wear these from the pool to dinner with shorts and a button up.
- Every Dad could use a new grill set from time to time…. And this one is loaded! It has a thermometer, skewers, and even holders for your grilled corn!
A Few More Father’s Day Gift Ideas Under $100
- We shared this one last year, but are showing again because it’s THAT good. Wonderboom makes a fantastic speaker that is weather and water resistant, so float with it on a raft in the pool, or carry it to the beach, it is indestructible!
- Olukai makes GREAT flip flops – though not quite as dressy as the ones Jenny showed above, they are good looking and very comfortable!
- Ladder toss is SO fun for the yard or the beach – perfect for keeping Dad company while he grills ☺!