If you are really looking to spoil that special guy in your life, we’ve got you covered! Today we are sharing some fun splurge-worthy gift ideas to consider. And if you are looking for something a little more budget friendly, make sure and check out our ‘Gifts Under $50’ post and our ‘Gifts Under $100’ post.
Cloudswift Running Shoe | Soft Leather Sneaker | Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses | Carry-On Expandable Spinner Suitcase | Hyperlight Grey Sneaker | Pool Basketball Hoop | Cashmere Quarter Zip Pullover | Deep Tissue Massage Gun
Splurge-Worth Gift Ideas for Dad
- Cloudswift training shoes are everywhere right now – wearing these, he will not only be outfitted properly for working out, but he will also look super sharp doing it!
- Love these leather lace up sneakers for a business casual look – after over a year of modified work schedules, our guys could use a business casual wardrobe refresh too!
- I have never heard a guy say no to a classic pair of Ray Ban aviators!
- Business travel is coming back, and what better way to celebrate than with a new piece of luggage! I’ve always liked the timeless, classic look of Hartmann, and this bag is the perfect overnight bag that easily carries on.
- Sneakers aren’t just for the ladies, y’all! These sneakers are both fashionable and comfortable. I styled my husband in these for the Derby in a suit, and he also wears them casually. They are a must!!
- Another item that the entire family can enjoy! Us ladies will love the sleek white look by the pool, and the Dads will love the hoop!
A few more splurge-worthy gift ideas