Kids are not the only ones who get to have Christmas lists, right??? We have been hard at work on ours in between client appointments. Whether you are looking for holiday gift ideas for a loved one or working on your own list for Santa, we thought it would be fun to give you a sneak peek of what our stylists are wishing for this Christmas to give you some fun ideas to think about!
Our Stylists’ Christmas Lists
1) Sneakers have become my go-to shoe choice over the last couple of years, and I’m looking to add a pair of olive green sneakers to my repertoire. Pickings are slim for sneakers in this color, so I am hoping Santa grabs me this pair of Vans high tops before it’s too late!
2) And another pair of sneakers…. These Golden Goose sneakers are definitely a splurge, but I am planning to tell Santa that I’ve been *extra* nice!
3) I’m kind of obsessed with gold accessories – and the layering thereof…. Especially gold necklaces… I love this Uncommon James set and am adding it to my list in the hopes of adding it to my collection!
4) I have been eyeing this Marc Jacobs bag for a while, and Christmas is the perfect time to make a wish come true! I particularly love the olive color…. This bag is perfect for traveling, running errands, and outings with my daughter. I am hoping this one makes its way under my tree!
Jenny’s Christmas Wish List…
1) This jacket is gorgeous and will go with anything in your closet. It is perfect for this time of the year and is also a great weight for those of us in the South. I just cannot get over the metallic color…. Adding to my Christmas list as we speak!
2) A girl can dream – and especially at Christmas time. This pink YSL bag makes me swoon! I love the color and size for a special night out.
3) Anthro has SO many beautiful collars right now that would be so fun to layer over your sweatshirts, sweaters, dresses and coats. This faux fur one is one of my favorites!
4) You can never go wrong with a pair of Mignonne earrings, and these new navy Mini Madelines are on my wish list this year.
Katey’s Christmas Wish List…
1) Now that life is somewhat returning to normal, I am finding myself needing an updated crossbody for date night and special events with the kids. This cute little crossbody is perfect for when you just need the bare essentials.
2) My bracelet stack needs a facelift; I’ve been wearing virtually the same stack for too long. I love the idea of something different like this being mixed in!
3) I love a pretty robe to put on for when I’m getting ready or when guests are in town. This one covers all of the things! My current robe has seen better days, so I am adding this beauty to my Christmas list this year! Bonus – this one comes in petite.
4) No matter what 2022 brings us, we need to be ready, amiright? This sweater sums up any possibility, good or bad!