For so long now, I have had dreams of creating a community OF women FOR women. As a woman entrepreneur, I have had the privilege of participating in countless networking and focus groups. Working alongside incredible women in my community chasing their dreams. And learning from mentors along the way who have volunteered their time to help me in my personal journey of Effortless Style. Over the years, it has struck me time and time again just how powerful women supporting women can be.
The Effortless Style team has been working together over the past year to brainstorm how we can provide an on-line community of women for women from all walks of life, while tapping into our specific skill set and sharing our passion, which is of course style! And thus, The Style Community With Effortless Style was born.
The Style Community
As stylists, we strive to create confidence in our clients in their day-to-day life by creating a closet with intention. The Style Community will be a forum of women centering around on-line personal access to our Effortless Style stylists for REAL women doing REAL life. Our community is also a place for women to share, encourage, and inspire each other around fashion in a positive environment for self-love, self-expression, and self-improvement through fashion.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Access to our private Facebook page
- Weekly emails with exclusive content
- Advice from stylists and fellow members on how to shop with intention
- Strategies to maximize your budget
- Advice on how to best utilize what you already have in your closet as trends come and go
- Ideas on how to blend on-trend pieces into your closet
- Insider information and early heads-up on upcoming sales at our favorite stores
- Strategies for closet organization
- Tips on packing for trips, both business and pleasure
- Facebook Live Chats with stylists
- Answers to your specific style questions as they arise
- Daily inspiration, conversation, and style motivation
So, whether you want some virtual styling help from our stylists and your fellow members, or if you just love chatting about fashion, or both, I would love for you to join us here. Along the way, I hope that we will all meet new friends, learn from each other’s challenges and wins, share stories about what’s working and what’s not, solve style dilemmas, add some fun new favorite pieces to our closets, and above all, support each other as real women doing real life!